[antlr-interest] [job] Small paid work on Grammar

Adam Retter adam.retter at googlemail.com
Wed Nov 23 14:20:07 PST 2011

Hello, I dont know Antlr but I need some small changes made to an
existing Antlr grammar.

I would take the time to learn it myself, but I need these changes
immediately and my initial experimentations have been fruit-less.
Whilst I dont understand Antlr syntax I do understand some things
about grammars, and I believe that these changes should be relatively
trivial. Just one or two hours I would imagine. I realise no one will
want to do the work for me, so I am prepared to pay for the work, but
this is coming from my own pocket and so there is a limit.

If anyone is interested, please get back to me with cost.

Details -  Basically, there is an XQuery 1.0 parser written in Antlr
here - http://exist.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/exist/trunk/eXist/src/org/exist/xquery/parser/
See XQuery.g for a brief overview in the comments at the top.

I basically just need to add Annotations from the XQuery 3.0
specification to our existing XQuery 1.0 parser -
http://www.w3.org/TR/xquery-30/#id-annotations
http://www.w3.org/TR/xquery-30/#id-grammar

This is just for the purpose of prototyping, so it does not matter
that the end result will be XQuery 1.0 parser with support for XQuery
3.0 annotations.

Thanks

Adam