[antlr-interest] Antlrworks window visibility

David Wood dawood at us.ibm.com
Mon Oct 3 06:59:30 PDT 2011

I'm running AW on Windows 7 using a 1.6 JVM, and when I use the Edit->Find
option and hit the Next button, the grammar editing window, which is not
maximized, gets shifted to the right and I can't see the normal controls
in the upper right-hand corner.  Nor can I see the top window bar.  Both
of these mean I can't move the window see the contents in the right side
of the window.  Thoughts?

David Wood
Computing Systems for Wireless Networks
IBM TJ Watson Research Center
dawood at us.ibm.com
914-784-5123 (office), 914-396-6515 (mobile)