[antlr-interest] warning(200), error(201), error(211) and error(208). Help!

mglyons mglyons at g.cofc.edu
Fri Oct 7 16:22:33 PDT 2011

Thanks again!  I did what you said and also figured out how to do some
left-factoring.  I had to fix 3 left-factoring issues and resolved two of
them.  This one I cannot seem to figure out:

*expr		: var '=' expr | simple_expr;*

I do not think you need any more info to solve or understand that one.  I
need some guidance or a push in the right direction for this one.

My long list of errors is getting smaller and smaller and it feels good.
After I finish this last left-factor problem, I will move on to the other
issues.

Thanks again in advance for any help.