[antlr-interest] How viable is the Csharp3 target?

pragmaik contact at maik-schmidt.de
Wed Oct 19 07:36:14 PDT 2011

Hi Andy!

I am using ANTLR's C# target for a couple of weeks now to create a domain
specific language that is a subset of the C programming language.

My experience is similar to yours, but I can assure you that the C# target
works and that it is actively maintained. It differs from the Java target in
a few places, but it works.

The biggest problem is finding documentation. I've both of Terence Parr's
books on my desk and the folks on this mailing list are very friendly and
competent.

Cheers,
Maik