[antlr-interest] Objective C Runtime with IOS

Jim Idle jimi at temporal-wave.com
Fri Oct 21 10:16:00 PDT 2011

It works IOS as an external C library that you add to your xcode project.
You need to compile it with the cross compiler though. At least one person
has done this already, and I started to do it to prove the point, and
can't see any issues with it. Use the configure script to add the
necessary CC and arguments to the xcode compiler.

Jim