[antlr-interest] working examples for StringTemplate4 and C#? (I'm stuck again)

Sam Harwell sharwell at pixelminegames.com
Sun Oct 30 20:40:31 PDT 2011

Do you have a stack trace or any other information about where the exception
occurs? In Visual Studio, you can get a stack trace even if you don't have
the source code by going to Debug>Exceptions..., checking the box next to
UriFormatException, and then looking at the Call Stack window after the
exception is thrown.

Sam