[antlr-interest] ANTLRWorks 2 (for ANTLR v4)

Douglas Godfrey douglasgodfrey at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 05:45:11 PDT 2011

How about a direct language feature to issue a warning or error on parsing
a rule...

I.e. you have a grammar where certain improper syntax is expected. You
make a rule
that will recognize the improper syntax or semantics and issue a syntax
error with
a better error description when the rule is matched. The side effect of
encountering
an error rule is the normal unwinding that occurs on a parse failure.