[antlr-interest] ANTLRWorks 2 (for ANTLR v4)

Gary Miller gary at sumwise.com
Sat Sep 10 02:56:51 PDT 2011

I've haven't used AW much so this is coming from a point of ignorance.

I've been contemplating web based IDEs.
>From what I understand AW interprets the grammars instead of compiling
and executes them.
If this interpretor had a good API it could be integrated into other IDEs.
With regards web IDEs this could potentially be directly in the
browser using GWT to compile the Java to Javascript or on the back end
with ajax rpc.

For that mater is it possible to split the gui from the back-end via an api?

Regards
Gary