[antlr-interest] C TO PROMELA TRANSLATOR

Eric researcher0x00 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 06:20:37 PDT 2012

Hi David,

In reviewing questions at SO I came across

When to use an abstract or concrete syntax
tree?<http://stackoverflow.com/questions/9456448/when-to-use-an-abstract-or-concrete-syntax-tree>
How to translate between programming
languages<http://stackoverflow.com/questions/3455456/how-to-translate-between-programming-languages>

Check out the answers by Ira Baxter, they should shed some light on your
endeavor.

Eric

On Wed, Apr 18, 2012 at 2:56 PM, David Blubaugh <davidblubaugh2000 at yahoo.com