[antlr-interest] Remarks about c# target

Costa Basil costa_basil at yahoo.ca
Mon Apr 30 11:28:58 PDT 2012

Actually, it's not the same. Following your suggestion I tried to set the [assembly: CLSCompliant(false)] attribute at the assembly level and now I am getting some weird error that doesn't make sense (the compiler complains that some assembly is not referenced). If I remove the attribute the project compiles fine.