[antlr-interest] Bug: String constant is too big in Parser generated by ANTLR v4

Amal Khailtash amal.khailtash at gmail.com
Sun Aug 12 18:06:30 PDT 2012

I might have been doing something wrong.  I was writing a fuzzy grammar
with many Lexer rules.  I am not sure if I am doing it correctly.  I
searched the mailing list and I saw similar message.

Basically I am trying to use Verilog 200x grammar (
http://v2kparse.sourceforge.net/) to filter all module_instantiation in the
source file.

Not sure if I can do this easily as a fuzzy lexer, or there are too many
lexer rules that start from module_instantiation.

*-- Amal*