[antlr-interest] problem about "the code for the static initializer is exceeding the 65535 bytes limit"

Francis ANDRE francis.andre.kampbell at orange.fr
Thu Aug 16 11:38:33 PDT 2012

Hi Trevor

Totally agree with but that's the way it is... Just another interesting
challenge. The following statement is a perfect legal Natural statement

WRITE 3X INT1 (PM=I) 4T  / "Text"(3) (PM=I) INT4 (PM=I) 3/4 P*/INT2 AAA

3X              : skip 3 spaces
INT1           : variable reference
(PM=I)        : write it in reverse order
/                  : CR LF
"text"(3)      : print the literal "Text" 3 times
3/4               position the cursor at 3/4 of the line
P*/INT2 AAA         : print the AAA variable at the same column as the INT2 variable

Have fun!!