[antlr-interest] praising setUnknownTokenBoundaries()

Pedro Francisco pedrogfrancisco at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 14:31:27 PDT 2012

Hello!

I've recently found setUnknownTokenBoundaries() and finally CommonTree's
getTokenStartIndex() and getTokenStopIndex() started making sense (i.e.,
working as expected :) ).

Thing is, I always thought start and stop index would be calculated either
automatically on Tree construction or on-demand when requested (which
taking a quick look at the source would indicate so).

So I'm missing something here? Why does it seem Start and Stop token aren't
computed for a tree with a list of child nodes?

Thanks in Advance,
--
Pedro