[antlr-interest] Section for C grammar that follow macro definitions

Kieran Simpson kierans777 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 15:39:38 PDT 2012

I want to insert a static function into the generated grammar code that
uses the macros to do some sub tree skipping (since tree pattern
matching isn't available).  However because the function is defined
before the macros I'm getting compiler errors.

If there's no way to insert the function after the macros, I'll just
have to put it somewhere else and include it.

I did read through the API first and didn't see anything (however in a
moment of eye glaziness I might have missed something :p)

Cheers,