[antlr-interest] Language Design

Dave Thomas opensource at peoplemerge.com
Thu Feb 2 14:26:03 PST 2012

Exactly, it's the former point on how to make a language usable for humans,
to get "out of the gate," but provide building blocks for users to extend
too.

Thanks Andreas, Ron, and Ter!  I also read Martin Fowler's DSL book and he
has some general tips on API design.  With your help, I think I've got my
work cut out for me.