[antlr-interest] Help required in writing the C++ Target

Gokulakannan Somasundaram gokul007 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 21:17:46 PST 2012

Hi,
      As i have already mentioned in my one another email, i started
working on the C++ Target and i have almost completed things with writing
the runtime Cpp files. My question is:
a) Is there some standard procedure, i need to follow, to write a new
target? I mean, should i touch some Java files to make the code generator
know, that there is a c++ target existing?

I am going to take the C Target .stg file and play around with it to create
the C++ version. In the meanwhile, if someone can point me in some
direction, that can save some time for me, that would be great.

Thanks,
Gokul.