[antlr-interest] Help required on Cpp.stg( String Templates )

Gokulakannan Somasundaram gokul007 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 00:32:12 PST 2012

Hi,
     I need some expert help in completing the Cpp.stg for completion of
C++ Target. I have attached the work, i have completed so far. It is still
incomplete. Consider me as a novice in String template, when you look at
some horrible mistakes. Let me explain the problem, i have.

I want the syntactic predicate fragment rules( fragment rules being called
from predicate ) to be member functions of a C++ Class. It is present in
the template rule "synpredRule" in Java.stg and C.stg. But i find that this
rule is not getting called from other template rules. Now this gets
generated in the .cpp file. But i want all those names to be iterated in
the header file to generate the declarations. I have already spent a day on
it and not able to come up with anything useful. Can someone please help me
on this?

Thanks in Advance,
Gokul.