[antlr-interest] antlr2-C++ target patching?!

Kieran Simpson kierans777 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 16:29:40 PST 2012

I have to agree here.  I've been using the C target from within a wider
C++ application using this process.  It's a bit fiddly keeping the code
organised properly so that C++ constructs don't leak into the extern C
code (via header includes) but it does result in some very modular code
which is nice.

If you want specific details let me know.

Cheers,