[antlr-interest] anybody care to comment on bitbucket.org?

Justin Murray jmurray at aerotech.com
Mon Jan 9 12:49:52 PST 2012

Yes, I should have also mentioned that one of my requirements was the ability to have private repos as well. I believe that bitbucket allows you to host unlimited repos, both public and private, for free. They do a really good job of allowing you to manage exactly what you want to make public vs private, and they make it easy to add users to a project with specific permissions.

I should also mention that I do about half of my development on Windows, and I've found that TortoiseGIT works really well on Windows.

- Justin