[antlr-interest] Website error: "Oops - an error has occurred"

Terence Parr parrt at cs.usfca.edu
Mon Jan 16 10:13:47 PST 2012

weird.All of those links are dead for me as well.  I wonder if a reboot will fix this or if there is really something wrong with the old templates or something.Okay, looking at the error more carefully, it looks like a previous version of the confluence wiki did not properly update previous pages. The error message says that it is trying to cast a page object to a blog post object.

I will try to update the wiki soon.

Ter