[antlr-interest] [stringtemplate-interest] anybody care to comment on bitbucket.org?

Kyle Ferrio kferrio at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 08:50:11 PST 2012

I forgot to mention an important point... TortoiseGit is great except there
are downsides to having vcs so tightly integrated into the Windows shell.
For example...sometimes waiting for icon overlays to update on very
large/deep folders and having a context menu which is always a little
visually cluttered whether you need it or not.  So some of my projects bias
me against shell integration.   But for antlr I think it would probably be
fine.  That applies to any of the Tortoise family of tools.

Kyle