[antlr-interest] anybody care to comment on bitbucket.org?

Pau Garcia i Quiles pgquiles at elpauer.org
Wed Jan 18 09:02:35 PST 2012

On Wed, Jan 18, 2012 at 5:55 PM, Dave Thomas <opensource at peoplemerge.com> wrote:

> Assembla looks great, I've looked at using Redmine (and its ruby community
> of plugins) for most of these features, though not sure if it's as good for
> an open-source project as an internal one.

I'm using Assembla for this open source project:

http://www.assembla.com/spaces/zsync-windows

It's good so far.

There are thing to improve, sure, but Assembla is the best tool we
found for developers and our management, verification, validation and
support teams also like it.

--
Pau Garcia i Quiles
http://www.elpauer.org