[antlr-interest] pull requests at github

Terence Parr parrt at cs.usfca.edu
Fri Jul 13 17:28:19 PDT 2012

How does this file look? Is a copy of the contributors certificate of origin that people sign to get write access to the repository previously:

https://github.com/parrt/antlr3/blob/master/contributors.txt

People can just add their signoff the bottom like I've done.  Do you think this will work? Seems like it would.

Ter