[antlr-interest] ANTLR3C 3.4 Usage of Parser

Paxi coder at paxi.at
Tue Jul 17 04:46:49 PDT 2012

Thanks first.
I should have updated the first post as well but i already solved this
problem with renaming the token from LT to KLT.
I also got over the error in the grammar file. The problem was that the
grammar could not handle a regular expression like f.e in the substr
function.
Actually i thought that the JS grammar provided on the ANTLR website will
handle everything and I don't have to mess around with the grammar but
that's unfortunately not the case.
All problems i got so far seemed to belong to the grammar file. I did some
changes in the meanwhile (added parser rule for the regexp and set four
replacement rules because the AST generated by the original grammar file was
completely flat).
Currently everything works but some things in the grammar still have to be
changed to get everything running proper. I may come back with a question
related to the grammar but i guess this thread can be closed for now.