[antlr-interest] CSharp3 language not generating heterogeneous nodes

Jacob Page jacob.h.page at gmail.com
Sun Jul 22 12:36:27 PDT 2012

I want to generate an AST using heterogeneous nodes using the C# 3
language.  My grammar uses rewrite rules.  Unfortunately, it doesn't
look like the generated code utilizes my specified custom node types
at all; rather, only the ASTLabelType directive is respected. Is this
a known limitation of the CSharp3 target, or is there something
additional I have to do besides specifying node types in the rewrite
rules?