[antlr-interest] Getting information about first error occurance C Target V3.4

Jim Idle jimi at temporal-wave.com
Mon Jul 23 08:34:16 PDT 2012

You are given the token with the call to displayRecognitionError(). The
token knows its own index so you can record that. You could also set the
current token index to the last one in the input stream (check the input
stream code) so that the next LA/LT will hit EOF and drop out of the parse
(although you will likely trigger one or more additional errors while it
does so.)

So, install your own error handler and record any information you need from
there.

Jim