[antlr-interest] Java parser not compiling

Kieran Simpson kierans777 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 16:10:17 PDT 2012

Eric (and list),
   Robin's issue appears to be for the same reason as my problem (see
http://antlr.markmail.org/search/?q=backtracking+and+labels#query:backtracking%20and%20labels+page:1+mid:mndxvuoyyfivor6y+state:results
)

Ter's reason for backing out his fix is that "Sam Harwell is fixing
differently."

Is it possible to put the fix back in (or at least send a patch of the
changes to the list) temporarily until Sam's fixes are integrated? Doing
so would allow those of us who are blocked by this bug to continue (as
it's been ~5 months).  I'm quite happy to run with my own patched
version of Antlr until an official release can be made, but I don't want
to have to revert back to Antlr 3.3.

Cheers,