[antlr-interest] name of generated parser

Stephen Siegel siegel at udel.edu
Thu May 10 10:25:18 PDT 2012

According to the ANTLR book, if I have a parser grammar T (so the file containing this grammar is called "T.g" and the first line of the file is "parser grammar T;"), then the generated parser should be called TParser.java (I'm using the Java target).  However, when I generate the parser using AntlrWorks I instead get a file (and class) name T.java.  I haven't tried it from the command line but I assume I'll get the same result.  Anyone have any ideas why, or what I can do about it?
Thanks,
Steve