[antlr-interest] connectivity to the server was down

Terence Parr parrt at cs.usfca.edu
Tue May 15 10:29:04 PDT 2012

Hiya, the network was down on Saturday and coincidentally I lost one of my raid drives; somehow this has messed up the list but it should be okay now.

Let's see: unstable power supply, unreliable network connection, vulnerable to drive failure. Can you say "move antlr.org to a virtual server in the cloud?" I knew you could.  I guess I will start paying for a full-time AWS machine. The only problem is that one big enough to run the big fat pig known as tomcat/confluence is like 50 bucks a month. booo

Ter