[antlr-interest] Pipe characters don't show up in fresh install of ANTLRWorks (Mac)

Jay Phelps hello at jayphelps.com
Sun May 27 23:58:21 PDT 2012

I've used ANTLRWorks occasionally the last year but just recently reloaded OS X so had to reinstall. For whatever reason pipes (vertical bars, i.e. ' | ' ) fail to show up completely in any grammar I load or write. Literally just don't show up at all, even though they are correctly parsed and can be copy/pasted in/out.

Anyone have a clue why? Searching for this issue has proven difficult as you can imagine. I've removed and reinstalled twice to no avail.

ANTLRWorks 1.4.3
Java 1.6.0_31
OS X 10.7.3