[antlr-interest] possible ANTLR logos

Terence Parr parrt at cs.usfca.edu
Wed May 30 17:36:32 PDT 2012

Excellent points, Graham!

Yep, was really just looking for something that could be associated with ANTLR visually.  I like the A all by itself even.

The artist and I did lots of back, forth and narrowed it down to this direction.

I don't think it has to mean anything.  E.g., our jguru logo:

http://www.jguru.com/images/jguru/logo.gif

was pretty cool but didn't mean anything.

As for website, i have a guy who will build a new look that will work wiht the new logo.

Ter