[antlr-interest] (no subject)

Jim Idle jimi at temporal-wave.com
Wed Nov 14 19:05:22 PST 2012

Did you look at the generated code?

Jim

-----Original Message-----
From: antlr-interest-bounces at antlr.org
[mailto:antlr-interest-bounces at antlr.org] On Behalf Of Pascal Parrot
Sent: Thursday, November 15, 2012 8:00 AM
To: antlr-interest at antlr.org
Subject: [antlr-interest] (no subject)

Hello,
I have a sample grammar (attached) with many keywords. I use a hashmap to
store keywords as described in the "definitive antlr 4 reference book"
section 10.3 and that "fixed" the _serializedATN string issue
(http://www.antlr.org/pipermail/antlr-interest/2012-October/045551.html).
However, I now have a "code too large" error in the generated Parser file.

exampleParser.java:14: code too large
    protected static final PredictionContextCache _sharedContextCache =
                                                  ^
1 error

The parser portion of the file is very basic. What could be the reasons to
have an error there? Is there a way to avoid this error?

Thanks,
Pascal