[antlr-interest] How to get rid of useless nodes in AST?

Jim Idle jimi at temporal-wave.com
Fri Nov 16 07:42:20 PST 2012

I don't think so. Tree construction operators are just as explicit, less
verbose and in these kinds of cases, perfectly fine. They are less verbose
and so you can see the wood in the trees. But whatever floats your boat :)

There's way too much information to decode the matrix. All I see is blond,
brunette...

Jim