[antlr-interest] [PROJET RTE]

Bernard Kaiflin bkaiflin.ruby at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 13:23:47 PST 2012

Salut,
Ah l'exception culturelle française :)

There is a book :
http://pragprog.com/book/tpantlr2/the-definitive-antlr-4-reference

To install you can start here :
http://forums.pragprog.com/forums/206/topics/11231

For Eclipse maybe you find an answer in the mailing list archive :
http://www.antlr.org/pipermail/antlr-interest/
(download the gziped files to search inside)
or ask a question such as "ANTLR integration with Eclipse" rather than
Projet RTE.

ANTLRWORKS2 is a kind of IDE : http://tunnelvisionlabs.com/products

Lots of documentation : http://www.antlr.org

The default language for ANTLR4 generated files is Java. It automatically
generates a syntax tree and tree walker if you want. In this case all you
have to do is to write a Java class with methods corresponding to events
you want to capture. (Each grammar rule generates an enter and exit event -
Chaque entrée/sortie d'une règle de la grammaire crée un événement.)

HTH
Bonne chance !
Bernard