[antlr-interest] cash reward for v4 targets

Sam Harwell sam at tunnelvisionlabs.com
Sat Nov 24 09:37:26 PST 2012

I'm hoping the non-Java targets can be developed and maintained independently from the core ANTLR 4 repository, with absolutely no target files included in antlr/antlr4 on GitHub. In this case, we could have a standard target distribution layout and locate things via the classpath. I'll certainly be building the C# and C++ targets from this perspective.

--
Sam Harwell
Owner, Lead Developer