[antlr-interest] Java.g4 bug? Attrib refs in lexer action

Graham Wideman gwlist at grahamwideman.com
Thu Oct 4 14:29:38 PDT 2012

> I believe I updated the example to work with 4.0b2.
> There is no $foo in the lexer actions anymore. setType(), setChannel etc

> Ter

Ah -- Ok I just downloaded a new copy of tpantlr2-code.zip and indeed it has the changes.  Files dated 2012-10-02.

My existing copy of tpantlr2-code.zip downloaded 2012-10-01 had files dated 2012-09-18. So that explains the difference. I was just a little too quick on the download.  :-)

Thanks,

-- Graham