[antlr-interest] Non-greedy lexer rule in ANTLR4

Gavin Lambert antlr at mirality.co.nz
Fri Oct 12 17:41:34 PDT 2012

I know, but "anything but CRLF |or| anything [except implicitly
the '>>' terminator]" still sounds like it's going to swallow
newlines.  While the first alt won't take them, the second alt
would.

Unless it's doing something especially clever.

--
Gavin Lambert, Mirality Systems
<http://www.mirality.co.nz/>

Few women admit their age.  Few men act theirs.