[antlr-interest] error(10): internal error: org.antlr.analysis.NFAToDFAConverter.getPredicatesPerNonDeterministicAlt(NFAToDFAConverter.java:1604): no AST/token for nonepsilon target w/o predicate

Nat Wyatt nwyatt at salesforce.com
Fri Oct 19 12:55:08 PDT 2012

We are intermittently getting the error in the subject line running
ANTLR 3.1.1. It happens only in our build system, and not every time.
Multithreaded NFA conversion is off (by default we do not specify
--Xmultithreaded).

Since it is not easily reproducible, I was wondering if anyone had hints
for what to look for.

As far as I can tell the problem has not been mentioned on the
antlr-interest list and there's no issue for it on github.

Thanks,

nat