[antlr-interest] Additional char from LEXER->getText

Mike Lischke mike at lischke-online.de
Sat Sep 1 04:47:40 PDT 2012

Hey Jim,

> I added support for $text because so many examples had it. It is fine if you are not doing anything that is performance or memory sensitive.

Just a lookup if a given id starting with an underscore is one in a list.

> I think that the goal of non language specific action isn't that realistic and will get in the way of doing things correctly.

Unfortunately. Which makes sharing a grammar for different targets a pain. If there were only a way to separate grammar and language specific stuff...

> Also note that the case insensitive option only works on ASCII and not the full Unicode code point set.

I know. It works only because all my keywords are ASCII only.

Mike
--
www.soft-gems.net