[antlr-interest] Why Python behind?

Benjamin S Wolf jokeserver at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 16:22:19 PDT 2012

On Fri, Sep 14, 2012 at 1:16 PM, Juancarlo Añez <apalala at gmail.com> wrote:
> One of the errors was using "\nel" instead of "\n" in a separator. Another
> one is "el:" where it should say "else:". Some others are missing "self."s.
> That kind of errors makes me think that the Python target is abandoned.

"\nel" is used in a separator between mutually exclusive conditions so
that we have if/elif/elif/.../elif/else blocks as appropriate (instead
of if/if/if).

It actually sounds like you're encountering bugs I ran into and fixed
a few months ago. So I assure you it's not abandoned. :)

If you can generate a test case and open an issue on github I'll look into it.