[antlr-interest] Follow up to hoisted predicates and local variables

Mike Lischke mike at lischke-online.de
Sat Sep 15 02:53:01 PDT 2012

Hi Jim,

> I think that you may need to step back on your approach here. You may have
> showed this before, but what (clearly horrible) language are you trying to
> parse, and what is the context? We seem to be solving small issues for
> you, when perhaps your bigger question can be addressed in a more correct
> fashion.

If that were possible I'd be very happy. I have asked the bigger question just a few days ago: http://antlr.markmail.org/message/reuws4bz3mi6hb24, but got no reply.

In the meantime I came very close to a solution, but am stuck now because of the predicates problem I mentioned.

Mike
--
www.soft-gems.net