[antlr-interest] Patch antlr3 to enable build with jdk7

Guillaume ALAUX guillaume at archlinux.org
Tue Sep 18 00:20:26 PDT 2012

On 15 September 2012 18:36, Guus Bonnema <gbonnema at xs4all.nl> wrote:
> On Sat, 15 Sep 2012 09:22:46 -0700
> Jim Idle <jimi at temporal-wave.com> wrote:
>
>> I would not use the open jdk - use the sun JDK.
>>
>> Jim
>>

> What is wrong with open jdk?
>
> Guus.

Hello,

> I would not use the open jdk - use the sun JDK.
I am building ANTLR to package it for Arch Linux [0]. OpenJDK is the
default JDK we use and we don't plan on changing that ;).

I am not familiar with ANTLR's development scheme: is this the proper
way to propose a patch for integration. Maybe there is an other way
for me to submit it?
This is a very minor change and it would enable 3 Linux distributions
(Fedora, Mageia and Arch Linux) to ship a vanilla version.

Thanks,

[0] https://www.archlinux.org/packages/extra/any/java-antlr3/
--
Guillaume