[antlr-interest] ANTLR 4.0b1 now available

Mike Lischke mike at lischke-online.de
Tue Sep 18 23:40:16 PDT 2012

Hey Ter,

> Sam Harwell and I have given birth to the honey badger. It has emergeth!  Please try out 4.0b1:
>
> 	http://www.antlr.org/download/antlr-4.0b1-complete.jar

That's great news! Is there already a changelog or similar describing all the new features? From a quick look at the book source code I saw ANTLR4 supports left recursions now in the grammars, remarkable (is this still LL(*) or what is that called now?). What else has changed grammar-wise? Any information about a new ANTLRWorks release?

Thanks,

Mike
--
www.soft-gems.net