[antlr-interest] JavaScript target current?

Eric researcher0x00 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 05:44:51 PDT 2012

All,

Thanks for the responses. I am not the one seeking the JavaScript target. I
saw a question on StackOverflow about parsing and using that to
auto-compete input for a IDE and knew of the work of Ter and Sam on this so
I suggested to the OP to take a look at ANTLR. The OP noticed that there
was a JavaScript target for ANTLR and thought about doing a redesign of a
project based on that.

Since I have only used the Java and C# targets, I did not want to give an
answer on StackOverflow suggesting ANTLR and then letting the OP make a bad
and possibly expensive error by choosing a target that was not functional.
Hopefully the OP is paying attention to my comments on StackOverflow or
here.

Thanks,

Eric