[antlr-interest] Exceptions in C# backend

Steven Hurt steven.f.hurt at lmco.com
Mon Dec 16 11:46:52 PST 2002

I'm having some problems getting the example code from
antlr-2.7.2a6_11-30-2002.jar to function correctly. I have tried to
match up all of the version numbers on the releases, SDK etc to ensure a
correct configuration per previous postings.

I have downloaded and tested a number of other applications and only the
antlr runtime seems to have this problem. If this issue is the same as
relationship. We are looking at moving to C# so our experience level
with .Net may be the fundamental issue.

This example is the csharp directory under calc.

Thx