[antlr-interest] New Antlr user

Anthony Brenelière abreneliere at telys.com
Fri Feb 14 08:52:15 PST 2003

My advices to begin:

1. Add all the source file to the project you want to create,
in subfolders, to have an understanding of the functioning.

2. in config.hpp, replace the lines following the comment with:

// For the DLL support contributed by Stephen Naughton
# ifdef ANTLR_EXPORTS
#	undef ANTLR_API
#	define ANTLR_API __declspec(dllexport)
# endif
# ifdef ANTLR_IMPORTS
#	undef ANTLR_API
#	define ANTLR_API __declspec(dllimport)
# endif

3.
in your project properties,
disable warnings : 4231;4101;4267