[antlr-interest] Semantic analysis: implementation?

Bharath Sundararaman bharath at starthis.com
Mon Aug 9 14:36:29 PDT 2004

Hi all,

Is there any example language for which there is complete semantic analysis
implemented in ANTLR? I looked at PASCAL's symbol table and I found it a
great starting point. However, a complete example for any language would be
most helpful. For example, I am having problems with checking types with a
particular range (eg. -10 to +10) and so on.

Thanks!

Bharath.