[antlr-interest] How to use antlr

edmont_cu edmont_cu at yahoo.es
Mon May 3 17:35:40 PDT 2004

Hello:

I'm tryn tu use ANTLR to generate a C# parser. The problem is that I
can not find an environment to compile the source code. I try tu use
the Microsoft Visual Studio .NET development tool but when I Build
the solution I get  the error: "No se puede abrir el archivo de
código fuente 'D:\Edmont\Sources\Transducers\ANTLR\antlr-2.7.3\antlr-
2.7.3\examples\csharp\java\JavaLexer.cs' ('The system cannot find the
file specified. ')" and other files. Where I can get those files