[antlr-interest] Thoughts on tree construction

Terence Parr parrt at cs.usfca.edu
Fri May 7 12:30:22 PDT 2004

Hi Michael,

Concerning XML DOM stuff.  I tried to get AST interface to be simply an
extension of the DOM interface, but naturally my great names for the
API mirrored DOM's which made them totally incompatible.  Howz that for
weird.  Yes, the return types cannot be overloaded to getNextSibling()
is incompatible.  I assume for the next time that the interface will be
the same.

Note: my api came first chronologically ;)

Ter
Cofounder, http://www.jguru.com
Cofounder, http://www.peerscope.com pure link sharing