[antlr-interest] Re: Bug in antlr.py (Python runtime module)

wolfgang haefelinger ora.et.labora at web.de
Sun May 1 12:44:06 PDT 2005

Hello Benjamin,

thanks for reporting this problem. There's no need to report bugs
in the jGuru forum.  This mailing  list  will do as well. You may
also send Python related problems (or wishes)  directly  to me  -
ora dot et dot labora at web dot de (Wolfgang Haefelinger).

Thanks again,
Wolfgang.

"Benjamin Niemann" <pink at odahoda.de> wrote in
message news:d4oi4o$mt2$1 at sea.gmane.org...